ALBANY PICKLEBALL CLUB INFO
Become a Member Today!
The preferred method to make your dues payment (or donate funds) to our club is with our secure link: albany-pickleball-club.square.site. You can make a payment with your credit card.
Dues are $20 for the 2020/2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021.
Dues are $30 for the 2021/2022 fiscal year beginning October 1, 2021.
You may also pay by check. Please make the check payable to Albany Pickleball Club:
Albany Pickleball Club
38268 Scravel Hill Rd NW
Albany, OR 97321
Contact the Albany Pickleball Club: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership runs from Oct 1 to September 30 of each year. Payments are due in October of each year and dues are $20. October 2021 dues will be $30. Drop-in fee during reserved club play times is $3 for non-members.
Albany Pickleball Club Membership Benefits
The Albany Pickleball Club (APC) promotes growing pickleball in Albany. Meet a great group of people, make new friends and enjoy pickleball at all levels!
Organizing as a club (Non-profit 501(c)(7)since 2012) and membership dues has allowed us to partner with the Albany City Parks and Recreation Department to provide outdoor courts for play at Eleanor Hackleman Park and indoor courts at the Albany Boys and Girls Club. It has also enabled us to negotiate exclusive use time for club members so we ensure the courts are available for our scheduled activities.
The APC has worked with the city for 8 years to obtain new dedicated courts. We are excited that our Albany/LBCC Pickleball courts will be completed around July 1, 2021. Hopefully Covid regulations will allow us to start playing immediately. The new courts include 8 dedicated, cross-fenced pickleball courts and a sports court with lines for a tennis court and 4 temporary-net pickleball courts.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Exclusive APC Members play dates and times
- Free or reduced fee for play during organized play schedule
- Free or reduced fee for clinics
- Free Learn To Play Lessons
- Pickleball Social Events
- com website & blog
- Albany Pickleball Club Facebook Page
- Providing pickleballs for organized play
- Providing AED, monitoring and updates
- Providing first aid kit
- First Aid Training
- Developing Ladder League and/or Round Robin play for those interested in a more competitive environment
- One of the longest running tournaments in Oregon
- Hosting of the USAPA Northwest Region’s Super Seniors Regional Qualifier Tournament – 2019
- Purchasing extra amenities for new and existing courts
- 5% discount for any purchase at www.pickleballcentral.com plus an additional 5% goes to a club account for club purchases (email to obtain Discount Code Required)
Accomplishments As An Organized Club:
- Albany/LBCC Pickleball Courts – opening July, 2021
- Shed for new pickleball courts – July 2021
- The club negotiated with the city to get the initial Hackleman Court renovation, and then
- Negotiated with the city to get the 2nd surfacing of the courts and developed a three-way partnership with area Edward Jones for funding
- Negotiated with the city for maintenance of the Hackleman Pickleball Courts after renovation. In the past we did all the maintenance
- The club has been working with the city for 7-8 years to get new courts which has just about come to fruition
- Hosting 8th Annual Rally In The Valley Tournaments in August, 2021
- Hosting the Super Seniors Regional’s in September 2019 which is part of the USAPA Northwest Regional’s – a qualifier for the Nationals.
- Held multiple clinics and training