Places To Play Pickleball in Albany, Oregon
Playtime Scheduler (www.playtimescheduler.com) has become the scheduler of choice in almost all the venues in the area. Please remember, it is not a reservation system! We have entered our reserve play times on the scheduler to help avoid double scheduling. Playtime Scheduler continues to be a good tool for people wanting to schedule play outside of reserved club play times summer or winter.
FALL 2023 and Winter 2024
We have 2 venues for Fall & Winter play based upon outdoor weather.
Check Playtime Scheduler (www.playtimescheduler.com) for possible outdoor play times during fair weather and other venues.
LINN-BENTON PICKLEBALL COURTS:
8 Dedicated Courts and 4 lined courts for temporary nets!
The Albany Pickleball Club has paid to reserve courts 1-6 for club play. We provide liability insurance for the City and LBCC and also secondary injury insurance for paid club members during club activities. We have loaner paddles and will be glad to help anyone get started.
– Check Playtime Scheduler (www.playtimescheduler.com) for play times during fair weather.
ALBANY BOYS & GIRLS CLUB NEW GYM:
Albany Boys and Girls Club 1215 Hill St. Albany, OR 97322
– 3 Indoor Courts
– Mon/Wed/Fri 8:30 am to noon when the students are in school and when the weather is cold and/or wet.
– Drop-in fee of $5 per session and APC members can purchase a 10-visit punch card for $40.
- Check Playtime Scheduler for play as some dates are not available
- APC members can purchase a 10-play punch card for $40 or $5 drop-in fee is collected at the gym.
- A minimum of 8 players must be signed up by 8AM to open a session
- B&GC staff will open the doors to the gym at 8:30
- Players are responsible for setup and tear down of nets and closeup
The following venues are available in the area, but we have no standing agreements:
- Mid-Willamette Family YMCA in Albany—currently Tu/Th 9 am to noon. Drop-in fee is $5. Starting approximately November 1, 2024, there will be four dedicated pickleball courts with portable nets located in the warehouse. Use of these courts will require a pickleball membership of $25/month for Y members or $35/month for non-Y members allowing roughly 66 hours p
er week of pickleball court use.
Mom: 9:00am – 5:00pm Tue: 5:00am – 8:00pm Wed: 5:00am – 12:00pm
Thur: 5:00am – 8:00pm Fri: 5:00am – 5:00pm Sat: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Albany Tennis Club: 1423 27th Ave SW, 541-926-2513 – No formal agreement with ATC this year as of Nov 1, 2023.
- G3 (Corvallis) Drop-in fee is $5 or $50 for an 11-visit punch card. 5520 NW Hwy 99, Corvallis, OR 5441-207-3508
- Jim Ringler (Adams School) Pickleball Courts – 1615 SW 35th St. Corvallis , Oregon 97333
- Timberhill Athletic Club – 2855 NW 29th St, Corvallis, OR 541-757-8559
- Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Santiam in Lebanon. 305 S Fifth St, Lebanon, OR
– Tu/Th/Sa 8:am to 10:45 am and Sunday 3-5 pm. Drop-in fee is $5.
- Nexus Pickleball in South Salem—will open in January 2024. Reported that there will be 11 courts in two climate controlled warehouses.
Hackleman Pickleball Courts: These are our original 4 courts developed by the club. There is no organized play at Hackleman but it is still open and can be used by anyone although there are still cracks and nets are not optimum.