Places To Play Pickleball in Albany, Oregon
OUR NEW ALBANY/LBCC PICKLEBALL COURTS AT LINN-BENTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOTH CLUB AND PUBLIC PLAY!
Albany/LBCC Pickleball Courts 6500 Pacific Blvd SW, Albany, OR https://goo.gl/maps/AchaAjppaJWjUt7S8 LINN-BENTON PICKLEBALL COURTS:
The Albany Pickleball Club has paid to reserve courts 1-6 for club play. We provide liability insurance for the City and LBCC and also secondary injury insurance for paid club members during club activities. Non-members are always welcome with a $3 drop-in fee. We have loaner paddles and will be glad to help anyone get started.
Playtime Scheduler (www.playtimescheduler.com) has become the scheduler of choice almost all the venues in the area. Please remember, it is not a reservation system! We have entered our reserve play times on the scheduler to help avoid double scheduling. Playtime Scheduler continues to be a good tool for people wanting to schedule play outside of reserved club play times.
Six Pickleball Venues!
WE are lucky to have 6 venues for play in the area in addition to the Linn-Benton Pickleball Courts.
- Jim Ringler (Adams) Pickleball Courts – Corvallis
- Albany Tennis Club – ??
- G3 Sports – ?? Corvallis
- Mid-Willamette Family YMCA – $$ Albany
- Timberhill Athletic Club $$ Corvallis
- Boys & Girls Club – No organized play at this time.
Jim Ringler (Adams) Pickleball Courts – Corvallis
1615 sw 35th st. Corvallis , Oregon 97333
- See Playtime Scheduler
- 8 outdoor courts
Hackleman Pickleball Courts
There is no organized play at Hackleman but it is still open and can be used by anyone although there are still cracks and nets are not optimum.
Albany Tennis Club: 1423 27th Ave SW, 541-926-2513
- New outdoor surfacing and pickleball court lines!
- 4 indoor courts with outdoor surfacing
- 4 outdoor tennis courts
- Contact them for more information
- The Albany Pickleball Club has been negotiating rates for indoor play in the winter
- 6 new outdoor pickleball courts and a clubhouse!
- Check for latest schedule!
- M-F is open for all levels from 9am – NOON. As of now players are coming in with their own groups of 4. Courts are open throughout the day and evening but if you want to play past 5pm please call G3 to make sure courts are being used for other activities.
- Cost is $50 for 11 visits on the Pickleball Punch Card or $5 for 1 time. Courts are first come first serve.
Albany YMCA, 3201 Pacific Blvd. SW, (541) 926-4488
$15 per one drop-in play. This cost is primarily due to limitations in the security capabilities at the YMCA at this time. They are unable to limit the movement between venues at the club so they need to charge this level to ensure that they are compensated for any and all potential usage of their club.
Timberhill Athletic Club
Corvallis Pickleball Website (http://picklero.wix.com/corvallis-pickleball)
Lots of information about Corvallis Pickleball either indoors at the Timberhill Athletic Club or outdoors at the 8 court venue at Jim Ringler (Adams school on Philomath Blvd). Play is free at Adams.
- M / W / F / SAT – 10am – 1pm is beginner / Intermediate play. There has been about 2 to 3 courts going each day for the last few months.
- T / TH / SUN – 9am – NOON – Advanced play / As the weather turns we are expecting to have 2 to 4 courts going each day.
- Cost is $70 for a Pickleball Punch Card with 11 visits OR being a ACTIVE Timberhill Member.
Albany Boys & Girls Club – Boys & Girls Club New Gym: Albany Boys and Girls Club 1215 Hill St. Albany, OR 97322 – 3 Indoor Court
*** The city has not opened the Boys & Girls Club since 2022. There is no timeline yet.