Places To Play Pickleball in Albany, Oregon
Playtime Scheduler (www.playtimescheduler.com) has become the scheduler of choice in almost all the venues in the area. Please remember, it is not a reservation system! We have entered our reserve play times on the scheduler to help avoid double scheduling. Playtime Scheduler continues to be a good tool for people wanting to schedule play outside of reserved club play times summer or winter.
Albany Boys & Girls Club – Boys & Girls Club New Gym: Albany Boys and Girls Club 1215 Hill St. Albany, OR 97322 – 3 Indoor Courts
*** The Club has contracted the B&GC for winter play Mon/Wed/Fri 9-Noon starting Feb 7, 2023.
- Check Playtime Scheduler for play as some dates are not available
- APC members can purchase a 10-play punch card for $40 or $5 drop-in fee collected at the gym
- B&GC staff will open the doors to the gym at 9
- Players are responsible for setup and tear down of nets and closeup
Albany Tennis Club: 1423 27th Ave SW, 541-926-2513
The Club has again negotiated winter play at the Albany Tennis Club (ATC).
See below for the current ATC pickleball schedule as of 11/28/2022. Keep in mind that some of these times may change or disappear completely depending upon tennis lessons and pickleball player interest. ATC offers morning and evening play on a covered outdoor surface for those who want to keep their skills sharp over the winter.
Please use playtimescheduler.com to register your intent so that viewers can determine how the courts at ATC are being used.
ATC Morning play.
- MWF 9 to noon – All skill levels.
- Tu/TH – 10 to noon – Skill level 3.75 and above
- Sun – 1 to 3:15PM – All skill levels
ATC Evening play
- Tu – 7:15 to 9:15 PM – All skill levels
- TH – 6:30 to 9:30 PM – All skill levels
- MWF – 5 to 8 PM – Elite players, 4.5 and above, invitation only – Non Club Play
ATC Winter Pickleball Membership Options Nov 1, 2022 to May 14, 2023
- Regular Membership: Family, couple and single memberships. Full ATC access. (See ATC Winter 2022 Membership Options) Additional costs may apply.
- Winter Pickleball Membership: Unlimited play in pickleball group events.
– Prepaid $300 membership fee ) $25 discount for APC members)
– Can host 1 guest per month for $10 guest fee
– $20 setup fee unless already in the ATC database
-Advantages: Ability to schedule during the times not specifically reserved for pickleball. (See Above)
- Pickleball Punch Cards (virtual and “punched electronically”):
– $80 for 10 group events
– Annual pre-paid $20 membership fee
– Good for pickleball group events such as negotiated club times
– Non-transferrable, expires at end of season
– Can bring 1 guest per month for $10 guest fee
– new card may be purchase in office or by phone
– Restrictions: Players with punch cards must play during the pickleball blocked out times.
LINN-BENTON PICKLEBALL COURTS:
Use Playtime Scheduler for play on those good winter days!
The Albany Pickleball Club has paid to reserve courts 1-6 for club play. We provide liability insurance for the City and LBCC and also secondary injury insurance for paid club members during club activities. Non-members are always welcome with a $3 drop-in fee. We have loaner paddles and will be glad to help anyone get started.
WE are lucky to have 8 venues for play in the area iincluding the Linn-Benton Pickleball Courts.
- Boys & Girls Club – $ Albany – 3 indoor courts – Club playtimes
- LBCC Pickleball Courts – Albany – Club playtimes
- Albany Tennis Club – $$ Albany – Club Playtimes
- Jim Ringler (Adams) Pickleball Courts – Corvallis
- G3 Sports – $$ Corvallis
- Mid-Willamette Family YMCA – $$ Albany
- Timberhill Athletic Club $$ Corvallis
- Hackleman Pickleball Courts – Albany (Unfortunately deteriorating, but still marginally useable)
Additional Pickleball Venues:
Jim Ringler (Adams) Pickleball Courts – Corvallis
1615 SW 35th St. Corvallis , Oregon 97333
- See Playtime Scheduler
- 8 outdoor courts recently renovated (Summer of2022)
5520 Oregon Hwy 99W, Corvallis (near Lewisburg Road at signal light),
– G3 Location on Google: 5520 OR-99W
- 6 new outdoor pickleball courts and a clubhouse!
- Check for latest schedule!
- M-F is open for all levels from 9am – NOON. As of now players are coming in with their own groups of 4. Courts are open throughout the day and evening but if you want to play past 5pm please call G3 to make sure courts are being used for other activities.
- Cost is $50 for 11 visits on the Pickleball Punch Card or $5 for 1 time. Courts are first come first serve.
Albany YMCA, 3201 Pacific Blvd. SW, (541) 926-4488
$15 per one drop-in play. This cost is primarily due to limitations in the security capabilities at the YMCA at this time. They are unable to limit the movement between venues at the club so they need to charge this level to ensure that they are compensated for any and all potential usage of their club.
Timberhill Athletic Club
Corvallis Pickleball Website (http://picklero.wix.com/corvallis-pickleball)
Lots of information about Corvallis Pickleball either indoors at the Timberhill Athletic Club or outdoors at the 8 court venue at Jim Ringler (Adams school on Philomath Blvd). Play is free at Adams.
- M / W / F / SAT – 10am – 1pm is beginner / Intermediate play. There has been about 2 to 3 courts going each day for the last few months.
- T / TH / SUN – 9am – NOON – Advanced play / As the weather turns we are expecting to have 2 to 4 courts going each day.
- Cost is $70 for a Pickleball Punch Card with 11 visits OR being a ACTIVE Timberhill Member.
Hackleman Pickleball Courts
There is no organized play at Hackleman but it is still open and can be used by anyone although there are still cracks and nets are not optimum.