For more information contact
Clay Dluhosh at:
The Albany Pickleball Club is proud to present The Edward Jones Rally In The Valley Pickleball Tournament (9th Annual) at the New Albany/LBCC Pickleball Courts located at Linn Benton Community College.
The courts are a unique, joint venture between the City of Albany and LBCC. Our 12 pickleball courts (8 dedicated and 4 temporary) are the premier pickleball facility in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
We are excited to announce that our tournament will be hosted by Pickleball Pros Wes Gabrielsen and Erik Lange who will also run two skills clinics on Thursday August 25.
250-300 players and spectators are expected to attend
3 days of exciting play to maximize your brand exposure
Your business name announced anytime there is a match on your court (12-16 times per day)
Open Men’s and Women’s Doubles events with Prize money!
- The Albany Pickleball Club is incorporated with the State of Oregon as a 501.C.7.
- Donations may also be made to the City of Albany Parks and Recreation Foundation (501.c.3)
- All funds and/or gifts provided will be used to directly support the tournament, provide additional amenities for the facility and growing pickleball in Albany!
Please consider providing one or more of the following cash or in-kind resources:
- Title Sponsor: Currently Edwards Jones
Your name prominently displayed in the title as Title Sponsor of our tournament on all documents and flyers.
Your banner(s) displayed prominently at the entrance to the courts as the Title Tournament Sponsor. A second banner(s) on the Premier Medal Court. Your name announced every time there is a match on your court. A logo and link on our Albany Pickleball Club website home page and on the Rally In The Valley page for one year. Your logo and link and posts on our Facebook pages. A logo and link on PickleballTournements.com, the main site for tournaments across the nation. Opportunity to place promotional items in event players’ swag bags.
- Medal Round Sponsors:
Maximize your visibility! Gold, Silver or Bronze sponsor banners will be displayed prominently at the entrance to the courts and on the corresponding Medal Match Courts. Medal matches for each bracket/division are played on the most visible courts to allow spectators the best viewing. A second banner(s) for the Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor will also be displayed on the medal courts. Your name announced every time there is a match on your court. Your logo and link on our Rally In The Valley webpage for one year and also on Facebook pages. A logo and link on PickleballTournements.com, the main site for tournaments across the nation. Opportunity to place promotional items in event players’ swag bags.
Gold Medal Sponsor: $1000 Moda Health
Silver Medal Sponsor: $ 750 Available!
Bronze Medal Sponsor: $ 500 Available!
Titanium Medal Sponsor $ 250 Caldwell Banker/Valley Broker!
- Court Sponsors: Sponsor one of 8 courts – $100
- You banner on a court or we will provide a placard
- You name is announced every time there is a match on “Your Named Court” -approximately 12-16 times per day
- Court sponsors name and link are listed on our Rally In The Valley web page for one year.
- Sponsors Board with list of donors at the courts
- Venders: The Rally will be a great opportunity for venders!
There will be no cost assessed by the club for venders, but there will be a $50 permit fee by the city. When you confirm we can give you the contact info at the city. If you need tables, chairs and tents, please let us know and we can purchase or rent at your cost. Opportunity to place promotional items in event players’ swag bags.
- Prizes Sponsor for Gold, Silver and Bronze Winners of each match
- Promote your business by providing prizes for medal winners to be awarded along with medals during the medal ceremony
- 100 items are needed
- Player Medals: Become the Player Medal Sponsor: $400
- T-shirts Sponsor: $1400
- Raffle Prizes Sponsor
- This includes gift baskets, wine, dinner gift cards, and gift certificates, etc.
- Drawings several times a day
- Morning Snacks Sponsor– Coffee/Donuts/Muffins
- Player Snacks Sponsor: Bananas, Oranges, pretzals, other goodies
- Water and Gatorade Sponsor
- Water coolers, bottled water, and sports drinks are needed
- Player Swag Bags:
- Players are handed Swag Bags at registration. Bags are needed to fill with miscellaneous items. Items for inclusion in the bags are also needed. These could include everything from water bottles, oranges, notepads, pens, and product samples, to sports/energy drinks, key chains, sun screen, blister pads, calendars, and coupons for free meals or items.